Maintaining our status as trusted partner to both executives of leading companies and high-calibre candidates requires us to be experts in the industries and functional areas we operate in.
The expertise and experience of our specialists in these sectors enable us to bring crucial insight, innovation, contacts, creativity and, most importantly, sustainable value to every client assignment.
In order to serve best both companies and candidates, our industry experts are organised into defined functional and industrial practise groups. Our core areas are:
• Management Consulting (Strategy & Business, Audit & Assurance, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Information Technology)
• Financial Services (Capital Markets, Asset, Wealth & Risk Management, Corporate & Structured Finance, M&A, PE, Legal & Compliance, Insurance)
• Industrials (Energy & Utilities, Automotive, Aviation, Health Care & Life Sciences, Chemicals, Media, Information Technology, Electronics)
In successfully combining professional experience, latest academic research and effective consulting services in human capital management, we have become an established brand within our industry and a trusted partner for our clients that need to recruit, retain and promote the best talents in their individual markets and for highly skilled candidates seeking the ideal environment to grow professionally as well as personally.
Facts & Figures
- holistic approach in human capital management combining recruiting, training, consulting
- graduates, early-career professionals, executives
- small and medium-sized enterprises and multi-national corporations
- financial services, management consulting, industrial goods
- 3 major regions Europe, Middle & Far East
- >20 years of experience
- >750 assignments and successful placements
- 80% of our projects are follow-on contracts
- strong relationship to academic institutions and preferred partner of